martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

2009 anime ranking...

My anime ranking for 2009 :)
Best anime of 2009 (only 10)





1. Bakemonogatari (SHAFT)

Shaft makes really hilarious animes :)




2. Nyankoi (AICS)


It became really popular lol, I look forward every week to watch it.





3. Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou (XEBEC)



Second season, it was better than the first.





4. Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (BONES)



Something good for FMA manga which is reallly good, after they mess up the first one, they finally fix it.





5. Toaru kagaku no Railgun (J.C. Staff)



BiriBiri anime x3




6. Seitokai no Ichizon (Studio DEEN)



Really funny lol, animation could have been better, I don't really like studio DEEN animations...





7. The Melacholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) (KyoAni)



I like this more than the first one, the endless eight were ok, thought I would have like to see more...





8. Pandora Hearts (XEBEC)



I love Pandora Hearts manga, the anime was ok, but I never like the anime that much, I hate fillers..





9. MariaHolic (SHAFT)


I don't watch/like Yuri animes but a comedy of one, it's worth watching





10.K-on! (KyoAni)



KyoAni moeblobs, I like them, there ok.




Best Opening of 2009 (6)





Bakemonogatari Opening 4 "Renai Circulation" by Hanazawa Kana





White Album 2 opening "Mugen" by Mizuki Nana


Zoku natsume Yuujinchou opening "Ano hi time machine" by Long shot Party



Tegami Bachi opening 2 "Love Letter no Kawari ni Konoshi wo" by Seira (song from 2010 lol, but TB start airing in 2009)



Toaru kagaku no railgun Opening 1 "Only my railgun" by FripSide


Suzumiya Haruhi second season opening "Super Driver" by Hirano Aya

Best Ending of 2009....


Bakemonogatari ending "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" by Supercell

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD ending 2 "Let it all out" by Miho Fukuhara


Seitokai no Ichizon Ending "Mousou Fetish"



seiken no blacksmith ending "Miracle Happy Day" by Toyosaki Aki (only Ending)


Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou ending "Aishiteru" by Kourin


Suzumiya Haruhi second season ending "Tomare" by Hirano Aya, Chihara Minori, Goto Yuko

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario