sábado, 25 de julio de 2009

Arcobaleno arc....episode 143

Still raising my expectatives :3 Young Shoichi , Aria and Gamma I love this two :D

All the arcobalenos with there grown-up version, they look cool especially Reborn. Click the image to see full size :DNew characters? Monta Hariyama and Himeko Hariyama. She did better stay away from Gokudera, she just appear and I think I hate her already.Looks like Gokudera didn't like the idea either.

Yamamoto and Gokudera together :3
I found this quite funny xD
Lal is so cute and cool :)
I love her .


Lol xD.
Gokudera to the rescue xDWe will get to see alot of Lal, I'm so happy :OShe really is the best female in the series, then comes Bluebell even if she appears little, then comes Lucche and then Crome and Haru then Yuni and others, Kyoko is last in my list. LalxCollonello :D I'm really happy now. I wanna see Lal tsundere personality :)Colonello :OI was looking forward to this I really am happy =DGo Lal xD Poor Tsuna, you really are Dame Tsuna (No Good Tsuna) xDWow too close there xD Ummm..I can't get enough of this too I need more xD






Lal being Tsundere :3, I'm happy

Lal is soooooo in love with Colonello :3
Gokudera piss by Yamamoto O:









I thought it would be Ryohei







Reborn as cool as always xD






Gokudera looks cool :x

Saved by Tsuna.

This is it, maybe I will uplaod screenshots of the next episode. Till next week,.

See you again desu!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario